Concept, design, layout, and production of on-trend, cutting-edge marketing materials including but not limited to: catalogs, advertising, packaging, brochures, logos, posters, PPT presentations, website updates, etc.
1. Develop/ constantly improve overall brand personality and image.
2. Design/produce brand advertising/ catalogs as assigned.
3. Concept/ design product graphics for jerseys, helmets, pants, gloves, accessories, etc.
4. Work directly with website developer to keep website fresh, up-to-date, and industry relevant.
5. Assist Sr level designer(s) on production output and tech packs as required.
6. Design/develop packaging and POP.
7. Be open to accepting feedback and guidance from Design Director and others.
8. Stay current with design programs and industry trends.
9. Embrace change in an ever-changing workplace.
10. Other duties as assigned.
This list is not inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or modified at any time.
1. 3-5 yrs direct action sports experience, preferably in moto
2. Expert level in Adobe layout programs (ID, AI, PS).
3. HIGH attention to detail!
4. Excellent listening, written and oral communication
5. Experience with multiple marketing disciplines in a high volume, fast paced environment (catalog, print/web advertising, packaging, websites, visual
merchandising, product design & graphics, etc).
High School diploma or equivalent
Technical training and/or degree in graphic design.
3+ years’ experience at the Graphic Designer level with direct knowledge/experience in action sports and/or motorsports
Works in an office environment.
Reports to Design Director