Sells products and partners with dealers within assigned territory by:
1. Maintaining and growing existing business, targeting and securing new business to profitability grow sales and increase market share.
2. Developing a consultative sales relationship with dealers to grow and expand sales of existing and new product lines.
3. Striving to delight dealers and earn the right to be their provider of product, information and technology.
1. Creates and executes strategies for territory management and account growth
a. Develops territory growth plan.
b. Conducts targeted CNAs, identifies new business opportunities and executes on identified needs.
c. Tracks and monitors dealer purchase activity.
2. Maintains and grows accounts
a. Delivers exceptional service to a diverse set of dealer types by understanding and proactively responding to their needs.
b. Identifies dealer needs and collaborates with appropriate resources to bring solutions and grow sales.
c. Develops strong partnerships with TR/BC team, dealership employees and key vendor representatives.
d. Understands and articulates the benefits of TR/BC resources such as brands, products, eCommerce support, merchandising and training.
3. Targets, Solicits and secures new business
a. Gains and maintains knowledge of market and actively works to increase market share.
b. Develops target accounts and plans to achieve sales goals.
c. Develops strong relationships with key decision makers.
d. Targets the placement and growth of proprietary and key distributed brands.
4. Learns, understands and can articulate the value of our proprietary brands and key distributed brands
5. Performs similar and related duties to achieve sales goals
a. Supports TR/BC initiatives and programs as required.
b. Carries out assigned duties in a manner consistent with TR/BC’s Vision Statement and core values.
c. Maintains appropriate level of sales samples and related support material to provide product presentations.
This list may not be inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified at any time.
1. Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to win.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Strong planning and organizational skills.
4. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
5. Demonstrated values and behaviors consistent with TR/BC core values.
6. Ability to be responsive and meet the needs of the customers and company.
7. Ability and willingness to travel throughout assigned territory.
8. Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High School diploma or equivalent
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
1-3 years outside sales experience (or industry related experience) with proven ability to drive new business.
3-5 years of outside sales experience (or industry related experience) with proven ability to drive new business.
1. Works in home office and dealer shop (face to face) conditions.
2. Travels to dealer locations daily to meet with customers face to face.
Reports to Regional Sales Manager